Is this a Microsoft E-Mailadress?

So I was locked out of my Microsoft account and after trying to regain access it said that there is no Microsoft account with that E-Mail address. After trying to reinstate my original account, which I failed, I created a new one with the same E-Mail address. Also, I wanted to regain access to Outlook, because the E-Mail address is the same, but I don't know if the E-Mail address "******@microsoft.com" is a real Microsoft address. So I just wanted to ask if someone knew whether it is a real address or not.

Thank you in advance.

***Moved From Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

|

Hello Luki_094,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

According to your description, you encountered a "no Microsoft account with that email address" situation when restoring your account, and then after you created a new account with the same email address, right? If my understanding is wrong, please feel free to point it out, thank you!

If you create an account with the same email, that means it's a brand new account, so it's not the "real Microsoft address" you mentioned.

Since the "real Microsoft address" is your personal privacy information, we regret that we do not have permission to view it.

In this case, in order to protect the security of your user privacy information, it is recommended to submit an account recovery form. The relevant technicians will provide you with specific assistance within 24 to 48 hours after receiving your questions. The Outlook team will process your request as soon as possible and confirm whether your account access can be restored. Please know.

See :Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps,please feel free to reply me if anything is unclear or if there are any further updates, thanks.

Best Regards ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 19 Applies to: