I am unable to sign into my msn account even with a new password.

I am unable to sign into my msn account. When I create a new password it still does not allow me to log in because it says someone attempted too many times. I tried to recover my email but I have not heard back.

I have reset my password multiple times because I thought it might have been the not strong enough passwords.

This is the message I receive:

Microsoft

*&*&*&*@msn.com

Sign in

to continue to Outlook

Sign-in is blocked

You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.

Sign-in with &^*&*&@msn.com is blocked for one of these reasons:

Someone entered the wrong password too many times.

If you signed up for this account through an organization, you might not be able to use it yet.

|

Hello MR_104,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand how challenging it can be when you’re unable to sign in to your MSN account. Just to set your expectations that Microsoft accounts are managed by an automated server in which we do not have any manual access to this, and we have limited tools for checking your account and subscription details in Community.

I would like to set appropriate expectations that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any potential malicious activity.

Keep in mind that the Microsoft Account Recovery Form (Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support) should be the last option for you to get back into your account. The recovery form gives you the opportunity to prove that you are the owner of your account. Therefore, it requires providing accurate information. You can still try sending at least twice a day. Patience and perseverance in submitting the form is the key to recovering our account.

We value you as a loyal customer and appreciate your trust in our products and services. We want to assure you that we have done everything in our power to protect your account and data, but unfortunately, due to the nature of the problem, the chances of restoring access to your account are slim unless you can provide all the requested information that matches your account.

We know this is not the result you were hoping for and we share your disappointment. However, this does not mean that you can no longer use our products and services. You can still create a new Microsoft account and take advantage of all the benefits and features we offer. We hope that you will continue to use our other products and services, and that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

We also encourage you to share your ideas, suggestions, and feedback with us via the Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support. This way, we can be aware and work on the point of improving our service in the future, especially with the Microsoft account recovery process. We'd love to hear feedback from our valued customers.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Prince R

Microsoft Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 9 Applies to: