How do I get to my old msn.com email account?

How do I get to my old msn.com email account and delete the messages or delete it? I keep getting added emails to every gmail email, trying to access the old msn.com account? 

* Moved from MSN

Hi trevor_73733,

We understand that you would like to retrieve your old msn.com account to delete it and no longer receive emails stating that someone is trying to access that account. Let me help you to sort this out.

We’ve seen that you are aware that before deleting a Microsoft account, you must first access it and that you will no longer receive messages about this email account.

Could you please verify if you were still able to access your msn.com account? If so, here’s the article for the procedures on how to delete or close a Microsoft account. 

If you no longer have access to the account, here’s the article that provides various scenarios of why users can’t access their Microsoft account, including suggestions to solve this concern. 

We’d love to hear any results from you soon and provide you other recommendations if needed. We look forward to your response.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 1,309 Applies to: