Hello, I can log into my microsoft account using my hotmail email address, but when I go mail I get "https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/"

https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/  - how do I access my email? How do I get INTO my email account?

|

Hi leelandry

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The Microsoft Account is a user credentials that you can use to sign in and manage your Microsoft Products that you have purchase. While on the other hand, The Outlook webmail is where you can manage your emails which you have sign up and setup on the Outlook.com.

May I know the email server provider or the domain of your account? Is it @hotmail.com , @msn.com, @live.com, @Outlook.com or you have other domain you are using?

Are you connected to a domain such as work or school organization?

For now: try this quick fix

1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies:

• Sometimes cached data can cause login issues. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then try logging in again.

2. Use other Browser such as Microsoft Edge and try to sing in as well "In-Private" mode on the browser

Regards, 

Nael B. 

Microsoft Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi leelandry,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your concern has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding. 

Kind regards,
Marrion

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 27 Applies to: