Can't open my old email from the hotmail ... so cant open my facebook

Split from this thread.

cant open my old email from the hot mail ...so cant open my facebook ....

I am unable to open my Hotmail account to access my email - It was: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi yasminmuhammed,

There are several factors why you cannot sign in to your Hotmail account such as incorrect password, your account is temporarily blocked or continue inactivity. For us to be able to isolate the cause of your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• Are you using your Hotmail account as your primary email for your Facebook account?
  • When was the last time that you have logged into your Hotmail account? Take note that your Hotmail account might be have been deleted if you have not signed in to it for a long time.

• What is the error that you  get when you try to sign into your Hotmail account?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you check this link and refer to the article about Can't sign in to Hotmail or Outlook.com.

For your Facebook query, you might want to check there support page to know how you can logged into your Facebook account using an alternate email or phone number.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Cynthia,

I would like to ask you the same information that I have asked on my previous post to better isolate the issue. You may also consider checking the link that I have provided and let me know the outcome after you perform the workarounds listed on the given link.

I am looking forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't get my Hotmail account I want to sign in

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello SeanStroud,

I would like to know if you have tried to check the the article referring about Can't sign in to Hotmail or Outlook.com that I have provided on my previous post. If the workaround still giving you the same error or behavior I would suggest that you check this link for more information and steps that you can consider which might also answer your concern.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have noticed that you have not replied to our last response yasminmuhammed. I would like to know if the issue you have raised to us is still on-going. If yes, please reply back so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.

For more updates and support, you can also follow our official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Microsoft.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 126 Applies to: