Approve and Reject button

I created a rule in the admin portal of office 365 online to send certain emails to an email for approval and of course it works fine for many years, I then can get the email on my computer where I can look at the email and APPROVE it or REJECT it and that works fine all so BUT I don’t have the ability the APPROVE or REJECT the message from my android phone, only from the computer . The APPROVE and REJECT button do not show in my outlook on my phone. How can I resolve this? This question was asked on 21 December 2021 by someone. I am having the same issue, Is there any update on this feature?

Below was the response from the Microsoft team.

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

From your description, I tested this on my side and unfortunately, we cannot approve or reject email from Outlook mobile app. We can only approve or reject from Outlook desktop client or access Outlook web APP from computer.

If you would like to have this feature in Outlook for mobile APP, you may send us your feedback. Please take a moment to send us your feature request(s) within Outlook mobile APP via the following steps:

• Outlook for iOS: Tap your profile photo and then the ? > Suggest a Feature.

• Outlook for Android: Go to Settings > Help & Feedback > Suggest a Feature.

Your feedback helps us know which features are most important to you and continue to improve our product features in the future. Thanks for your time and valuable suggestions.

Please find below link for the reference:
Approve and Reject button - Microsoft Community

|

Hello  Stratefix Consulting,

Good day! Thank you for posting in the community. 

We've received your query and you can expect to receive a response from one of our community moderators accordingly. 

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you. 

Sincerely, 

Community moderator  

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 40 Applies to: