Account locked completely locked out my email for no reason what did you do

hey I have a problem with my account is being locked this message says *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your account has been locked

We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account

Choose Next and we'll send a verification code to your phone. After you enter the code, you can get back into your account. what did you do to my account my account has been locked out I need to help me this problem

Hi, AnthonyJackson-035

Thank you for using our Microsoft community. My name is Alison, and I would love to help you today.

Your account is locked because the system detects unusual activity, for example: many unsuccessful login attempts, access from suspicious devices or locations; This restriction is generated in order to protect your private information, it can be withdrawn once you prove that you are the owner of the account.

The only way to remove this lock is through the recovery methods by performing a password reset. If you do not have access to the means to verify your account, the only option left to you is to try to fill out the recovery form, here you can see help with this form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We don't work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account, so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. Furthermore, we have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.

Best regards.
Alison.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 142 Applies to: