365 new outlook using multiple email accounts

I have two shared email accounts and if I want to send an email from one of these I have to go to options tick the Show From box every time. How to I make this permanent?

|

Dear  Neil 1089,

Good day. 

After thorough research, testing from my end and consulting, it’s been concluded that it is not feasible to set up shared email account to show from permanently because only the defaults account ( i mean the primary account) should show permanently on from option.

However, i don't know if the shared emails account is shared mailbox, O365 group or if it is delegate account. But if it is an account, you can access using password plus authentication you need to set up it as default account to see it as permanent on show from option.

Shared mailbox, O365 group or if it is delegate account it is not currently feasible.

We apologize if we are not able to meet your requirements; however, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will surely raise you concerns to our Product Team and hopefully this can be included in the future updates. 

In the meantime, please feel free to post this in our Feedback community by visiting Outlook · Community (microsoft.com) as it is a community monitored by our Product team to help improve user experience with Outlook, via feedback given by our valuable customers. 

For other concerns, please do not hesitate to add you post in the Microsoft Community Team. 

Thank you for choosing Microsoft as your partner in business. 

Sincerely   

    

Eben Ezer Tres | Microsoft Community Moderator 

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Eben

Thank you for your reply, someone in the office has just managed to solve it

We have to log into the web version select settings  click on Email and then compose and reply and under Message Format tick Always show From button

kind regards

Neil

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Neil 1089,

Thank you for you reply, and for prompt investigation,

Like i said if it is an account you can access it using password it is feasible however we are happy to hear that the issue has been resolve. If you have any other question let me know

For other concerns, please do not hesitate to add you post in the Microsoft Community Team. 

Thank you for choosing Microsoft as your partner in business. 

Sincerely   

    

Eben Ezer Tres | Microsoft Community Moderator 

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 24, 2024 Views 17 Applies to: