$250.00 Discount Dining Dollars

I got $250.00 Discount Dining Dollars from ASAPwater.ca. Is this a scam?
Hi PaulMillerPA

Thanks for participating in Microsoft Community, I'm Skypper G. I'm Independent advisor, let me help you with this

Do you know that company (ASAPwater.ca)?

Did you subscribe to something related with this company to have won this discount?

If the email you receive has some suspicious link, please do not open it or enter your personal info, it could be an scam

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi PaulMillerPA

Thanks for participating in Microsoft Community, I'm Skypper G. I'm Independent advisor, let me help you with this

Do you know that company (ASAPwater.ca)?

Did you subscribe to something related with this company to have won this discount?

If the email you receive has some suspicious link, please do not open it or enter your personal info, it could be an scam

Hi Paul Miller PA

I got a MATCH 3 card in the mail and it says to scratch all the hidden symbols on a game card, and I did and matched 3 clovers.  Then it says to call 1-855-470-2111 and a woman said 'you have won, one of the gifts on the opposite side of the card'. As follows:  2019 Toyota Camry SE; Samsung  65'' Smart TV; New Apple ipad Air with Keyboard; ESSO $500 Gas Card; $250 Discount Dining Dollars Savings Card; Nintendo Switch Video Games Sys. Bundle.  I needed to listen to someone who came into my home about ASAP water.com. So I did or over 2 hours. Then he said I won the $250 Discount D.D.  I went on internet to their website ASAPwater.com and I understood it to sat it is a SCAM. Is this true Paul?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

yes it looks like a scam

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2024 Views 44 Applies to: