Why am I getting Teams notifications about a meeting starting when I have declined the invitation to the meeting?

Starting recently after one of the updates, I get notifications from Teams when meetings are starting but they are meetings that I have declined. They are not showing on my calendar in Outlook or Teams, but I still get the notification on the mobile app. I'm not seeing a setting anywhere for this behavior.

|

Hello Tony_2024,

Good morning! Thanks for posting in the community.

We have received your query and you can expect to receive a response from one of our community moderators accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

Sincerely

Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Tony_2024,

Good morning!   

    

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you

Thank you for reaching out. It's possible that you are still a member of the meeting or the meeting series, even though you have declined the invitation. This can happen if the meeting organizer has not removed you from the meeting or the series.

However, to better understand the problem and provide a solution, we need more details from you, please provide us with the following information. Thank you.  

1-Please from where did you decline the meeting? is it Outlook?

2-Please is it an email notification or reminder? Please may I know if you are part of one group team or an office group? if yes! kindly check if there is not any series or meeting link to that group still available

3-Please, may i know the type of meeting you have declined? is it a group meeting or someone send you a meeting?

We look forward to your reply. This requested information will help us narrow down the scenario and find the right troubleshooting. We will continue to assist you based on the information you provide. I sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation.  

   

Sincerely   

    

Eben Ezer Tres | Microsoft Community Moderator 

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 33 Applies to: