Removing students from Assignment lists that are no longer in Team

I inherited a class from last school session and some of the class members have now left the class / school.

I have edited the Team members list to reflect this but have found that when I set an assignment they magically reappear on the Assignment list!

I cannot get rid of them - it looks like I have 6 team members who never do an assignment!

How can I delete them from my class team and all links!

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi, finally a solution. I am an account administrator. Can you give more details here. Does this mean learners have to leave the school for them to disappear? This could be a problem. I want to use my already set up Team next year with my new class and was hoping just to delete the students and add the new ones. Do you know how your admin deleted them? This is going to be a lot of work for someone! if this is the case.

Looking forward to hearing more.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

As an Admin, I have gone into the students profile and removed all "Groups" which they have listed on their profile.

I used to be able to see their teams listed and do it that way but cant seem to get in that way anymore.

I have to do this a lot for students who change subjects or levels during the year.

Hope this helps.

P.S. we changed our teams policies last year and this is better for GDPR but I do have less access to individual members.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2024 Views 4,019 Applies to: