Microsoft Teams sign-in error on iphone 7 plus iOS 11.3.1

Hi, 

I started getting sign-in error a few days ago. I have no issues logging in via browser or desktop app. According to the IT administrator, the backend setup and licensing is  correct. I have tried all suggestions I could find online to no avail. This is what I have tried so far:

1. uninstalling and re-installing the app
  2. restarting the phone
  3. logging in after disconnecting wifi
  4. offloading the app and re-installing it
  5. updates IOS to 11.3.1 and repeated steps 1, 2, and 3
  6. Deleted all microsoft apps (one drive, note, sharepoint, planner, lens) and then re-installing teams.

Hello Protima,

From you desription, we understand you can't sign into the Teams application in iOS 11.3.1.

May I know if you have reset your network on your iPhone? To exclude the network cause this issue, please try to reset it and let us know how it goes. If issue persists, could you please contact with your internet service provider (ISP) to check if they blocks the port 443 & 80 or the needed IP address? For your reference: Microsoft Teams.

Meanwhile, if the error message looks like the following screenshot? Please clarify it.

If so, one user shared a solution with us ago.  You can try it on your side to check it.

1. Reboot your iPhone, and then open the Teams application.
  2. Type in another email address which can be your personal eamil address, you will meet the same error prompt.
  3. Try signning into Teams again. But this time enter your correct work email address to finish the login.

Moreover, if other users also have this issue who use the same domain with you  in your organization?

Regards,

Rudy

------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Protima,

Have you referred to my reply? If everything is working now?

Regards,

Rudy

------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 29, 2024 Views 1,518 Applies to: