Web created additional Planner Plans not visible in the Tasks app in Teams

Since a few months it's possible to create multiple Planns for a single Team/Microsoft365 Group. 

I'm able to create an additional Plan on the Planner Web view "Hub - Planner (office.com) by choosing "Add to an existing Microsoft 365 Group"

But this additional Planns are not visible in the "Task by Planner and To Do" app in Teams. 

But when i create an additional Plan in the "Task by Planner and To Do" app in Teams it's visible inside the Teams app and on the Web View (Planner Hub)

--> New list or plan

--> Choose Microsoft365 Group

--> Choose Channel

It's not really logically structured. Users never see all the plans when they use the Tasks app. How to include additional plans in this Tasks app & why doesn't it happen automatically?

Answer
Answer

Hi Broxito,

Thank you for sharing the experience with us.

According to your description I created a Plan named “Test 1” on the Planner hub. And it did not show up in the "Task by Planner and To Do" app in Teams.

However, I assigned a task form the plan “Test 1” to myself, it was visible on the assign to me tab in the "Task by Planner and To Do" app. As shown below:

Form the Planner hub, I noticed that the road path of plans which are created in Planner hub are different with those created in Teams. (Test 2 was created in Teams. Test 1 & Test 3 and Test 3 were created in Planner hub. )

As shown below:

So, I think this is expected behavior. That it is not able to see all your tasks created in the planner hub in the "Task by Planner and To Do" app in Teams. Since they may not be assigned to you.

Currently, if we want to see all our plans which we have the permission to access, it is recommended to view them in the Planner hub or a mobile planner app.

Meanwhile, I also understand your feelings and the inconvenience caused to you. It will be more convenient if we are able to view all our plans in Teams.

So, to address your concerns, I would recommend you send a feedback from Teams via Help>Suggest a Feature. It is a good way to let the related programming team know your concern directly. If your suggestion is reasonable and popular, it may be more likely to be implemented in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and efforts.

Best Regards,

May

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Once complete conversation about this topic, kindly Mark and Vote any replies to benefit others reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 199 Applies to: