Multiple Themes -- one Slideshow?

I have multiple themes downloaded from Microsoft on both my 64-bit Win7 Ultimate & Win7 Pro machines.  To change a theme, I must do so manually.  Is there a way to link all of these themes and run asone slideshow?

Answer
Answer

Hi clhardingjr,

If you want to have a slideshow with pictures (wallpapers) from multiple themes, you need to create or edit a theme to manually add the desired pictures, as explained by Jeeped above. It's not possible to select two themes at the same time, nor to tell Windows to automatically chain from one theme's slideshow to another theme's slideshow.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

You can add individual images from several themes to a single slidewhow. Right click a blank area of your desktop and select Personalize from the menu. In the new Personalization window, select Desktop background from the list at the bottom. Your installed windows background slideshow images should be listed in this new Desktop background window. Go through the categorized list and hover over any picture you wish to add and a small checkbox will appear in the top-left of the thumbnail of the image.

Check any image you wish to add to your slideshow.

• If this proposed solution has resolved your issue(s), please return and mark it as Answered for others to consider.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 8, 2022 Views 13,269 Applies to: