auto save & saving reappear without saving

I am using word 2010  starter and from a week I was working on a document ant the the battery charge carried out and the computer closed , when I reopened it I found the recovery version but every time I try to save it the "save as window" appear and after I chose a place to save and and click "save" saving doesn't complete and the "save as window" reappear again and again and again :( , the "auto save after 10 minutes" also stooped working  , and this problem happens only with this document , other documents open and save normally, I thought the problem was in the document itself, but, two days ago the problem happened with another document which was working normally before , the problem also appeared after the computer closed due to low battery , :( I can't know if the problem is in the Office of in the computer as a whole 

Hi,

Let me verify few details before we proceed:

Are the changes seen if the document is closed and reopened?

Since this issue occurs with a particular document, let us repair the document by following the steps from the link below:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893672/en-us

Let us know the details and hope the suggestion provided is helpful to you.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

problem dose't change when I reopen it, the original version of the document is in the .docx form I don't need it right now , what I want to save is the recovered file because it contain new changes , I want to save the auto-saved version but the program does't want to convert the .asd file to .docx document 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: