Terraria Stalls/freezes during intro

Everytime I try to play Terraria it seems to get to the "converting worlds" part and stops half way. All this is still before the start menu is even reached. I have tried leaving it for hours, Uninstalling/reinstalling, power cycling my Xbox one, removing my profile then adding it, signing out of mu profile and signing in as a guest, Deleting Offline data for the game, and unplugging the console. Nothing works, need help as I have a game I cannot play for a while now and have been trying to reach xbox support about this for 3 days now and have emailed the developer of the game as well. Please help!

I have  attached a picture of the screen it stays at. Sometimes it stops at the 505 studios logo in the intro as well. Again i have left it at this screen for a couple hours too.

I

问题信息

最近更新 2019/02/08 82 次浏览 适用于:

* 请尝试一个更低的页码。

* 请只输入数字。

* 请尝试一个更低的页码。

* 请只输入数字。

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.  Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.  Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.  Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.    

If that doesn't help try uninstalling /reinstalling the game.

{Parity} - Xbox Ambassador
Xbox Ambassador Club Admin
Game Loud! Game Proud!!

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

If you are also finding issues like this with several other games you might need to remove your profile from the console and add it back, just remember to make sure you know your username and password for your account before you perform this. 

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

As I stated, I have done all those things though.

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

As stated I have tried this as well though.

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Have you tried clearing the MAC address by chance ? 

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

I am sure I tried this but for arguments sake I did it again, restarted the xbox and launched Terraria again. So far still same thing...

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Hi Guitarmetalhed,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our community forums, if reinstallation and power cycles have not affected the symptoms caused by the console; try a Soft Factory Reset. This should correct any issues with the console OS that may prevent Terraria from loading into the game properly. Be sure to select the reset option to prevent content from being lost (Reset and keep my games & apps).

I hope this helps, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Ezra ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Microsoft Agent
Xbox Forum Moderator

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Have you tried deleting it/hard reset/then doing a re-install?

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Unfortunately I have tried all of this as well. I have contacted the game developer but so far no reply as of yet.

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Yes have tried. Also have reached out to the game developer as well.

这是否解决了你的问题?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太好了!感谢你做出的回答。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此响应的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

* 请尝试一个更低的页码。

* 请只输入数字。

* 请尝试一个更低的页码。

* 请只输入数字。