Broadcasting Error?

When I open the Xbox PC game bar and hit broadcast, it says there was an error on the right middle of the screen. I press it to troubleshoot my broadcasting and go to "Privacy and Online Safety" to click "Allow" on broadcasting my game, but when I push "Allow" and submit, it reverts back to "Block". I submit "Allow" for other options like "Can play with people outside of Xbox" and it lets me click "Allow" with no problem.
|

Maybe it's a stuck cookie in your browser that prevents you from doing that. 

Try to open the page in a different browser, and if possible use the incognito / private function of your browser. Then try to make the setting, and immediately press submit to store the changes. 

By the way: According to the birthdate entered when you created the account, are you of legal adult age? Or are you considered a child or teen?

Did my post help you? Please click on "Yes" below or choose it as the answer to your problem. Thanks! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

이 회신이 도움이 되었나요?

죄송하지만 도움이 되지 않았습니다.

좋습니다! 피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

사이트 개선에 도움이 되도록 피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

You should just allow it and let other people experiance the streams with you

이 회신이 도움이 되었나요?

죄송하지만 도움이 되지 않았습니다.

좋습니다! 피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

I've tried doing this on Microsoft Edge, FireFox and Safari. All of these browsers still revert the button back to "Block". I checked the birthdate and it is a legal adult age. I haven't had this problem before and have broadcasted with no problem on this same PC.

이 회신이 도움이 되었나요?

죄송하지만 도움이 되지 않았습니다.

좋습니다! 피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

이 댓글에 얼마나 만족하시나요?

피드백을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다.

질문 정보

마지막으로 업데이트 날짜: 1월 16, 2020 보기 72 적용 대상: