Talk to a live representative, i have assure plan

I haven't had my outlook.com working for several weeks, I have tried forums, they sent an email to outlook.com email address which is not working, all other email and internet is working.  I have tried to get support but cannot find a phone no.  I paid $149 for your Assure support package and have NO WAY to contact.  Please send me an email at my other email account to tell me how to get chat help.  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Answer
Answer
Roger, I have the Answertech Chat  icon on my Start window  (WIN 10) so any time I click on it,  the chat window titled 'Contact Support' pops up. There, I choose Services and apps  and sooner or later get to chat.  They rarely disappoint but they could be a bit faster verifying a subscription.  I might add that there are others that do imitate  the Answserdesk service.

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

I haven't had my outlook.com working for several weeks, I have tried forums, they sent an email to outlook.com email address which is not working, all other email and internet is working.  I have tried to get support but cannot find a phone no.  I paid $149 for your Assure support package and have NO WAY to contact.  Please send me an email at my other email account to tell me how to get chat help.  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Christine,  Beats me why they don't.   If you have WIN 10,  type Answerdesk (or Assure Plan) into  the Cortana  popup, left bottom of screen. (How did you purchase the package, without contact?) I have three toll free numbers from way back, two of them older, so I would try them all, and keep the one that works for you: (800)642-7676 ,

(800) 936-5700;  (800) 425-8809. The last one works for me. Ask for an Outlook webmail tech, or if you have Office Outlook, ask for Office Tech.  Ask the corresponding tech to put  a contact support icon on your start page so you will always have it handy when you need it.  One tech added a link to my desktop without my asking that I have never used; maybe this works for you --  ms-contact-support://rejoin/en-us/contact/chat/4/?visitId=96fd42f3-15a9-478c-8f10-824b6c625387&rejoin=true&forceorigin=osg&isNative=true   If that turns out to pertain to my  particular chat, you can always explain and ask for the answerdesk chat icon  on yr. start page.  In any case, write it down. Some guys on there are very good, others are lazy and say they can't find yr subscription, especially when  it is time to go home.  I've had 'em all.

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2023 Views 20,940 Applies to: