Office 365-Outlook Search Not Working! Help!

Hello,

Please help! I log into my Office 365-Outlook Mail online via https://login.microsoftonline.com  for work using Google Chrome. All of a sudden this last week my Search feature isn't working. It will only show me emails up to the previous day but none before that. I have tried putting in dates, etc. and still it only shows current emails and up to one day prior. I use this feature a ton to follow up with customers, problem solve issues, etc. Can anyone help me figure out what is happening?!! I have tried from my phone and online via different browsers like Firefox and even downloaded to desktop and it does the same thing across the board. I tried to call Microsoft to help by I am not the admin and my boss is in China on business so I cannot reach her to make me an admin to get help from customer service. 

Thanks in advance!

Answer
Answer
Hi GWH80,

This issue was posted to the Service Health Dashboard (SHD) as incident EX94603 starting at Friday, February 24, 2017, at 1:48 PM UTC. The user experience of this incident is: Users are not receiving mailbox search results as expected.

More info: This issue may impact Outlook online mode, Outlook on the web and eDiscovery.

Tenant administrators can view current information and updates on SHD at the link here
https://portal.office.com/admin/default.aspx#@/ServiceStatus/ServiceStatusHistory.aspx

If you are experiencing a similar issue and do not see an SHD post, please let us know by sharing your tenant information via Private Message (PM) as this may indicate either a scoping issue or an independent problem. 

For affected customers to easily identify the information here, this thread will be closed. You may subscribe to this thread or refer to SHD for updated information. I will also post back here once the issue is resolved on SHD.

Thanks,
Aaron

94 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi All,

Service Health Dashboard has indicated that issue EX94603 has been resolved as of: Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at 2:00 PM UTC. If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know as this may indicate either a scoping issue or an independent problem.

Thanks,

Yang

60 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2023 Views 6,177 Applies to: