The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041201, 0xffffd43fffb96660, 0x06000403d86f5025, 0xffff868a4ff39d10). Report Id: 853e1de0-e737-48a0-9703-1015adb8ba6f.

Put simply, I keep crashing. I crash multiple times a day and have already tried a fresh install of windows, the memory diagnostic, and even a "sfc /scannow" in the cmd.

I've searched around and found that some have asked for a memory dump, so here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15K1g6gJv29bOf9GMKL33hg-EJVX4ksgB?usp=sharing

Edit: Thanks for the help, I'll try out some of the stuff you've advised me to do. I've also updated the link with a couple more minidumps

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

This is not going to be resolved by any system utilities like sfc or dism as the issue does not lie with the operating system but likely with hardware.

The general stop code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a). However, I dont think this has anything to do with RAM specifically (as some may often point out). The first parameter of the stop code is 0x0000000000041201 (or 0x41201). This is telling because this parameter often indicates there was an issue with querying a virtual memory address. Basically, virtual memory is where Windows allocates memory in RAM to the disk, otherwise known as the pagefile and there was issue recovering that memory.

I would start by re-seating your hard drive cables. If you made any changes to the virtual memory settings (such as disabling page file) I would set those back to system managed.

Also check your storage device for bad blocks. You can find errors related to this in the Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System. If the page files resides in any number of bad blocks, the virtual address and data cannot be retrieved and will halt the system. You should also run a chkdsk /r on the system drive. This will mark the bad blocks as unusable and not store data on them.

Finally, you may want to throw up a few more minidumps so I can check to see if they are consistently showing the same stop codes or similar.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

It's a tad late so I'll try out some of your suggestions tomorrow morning. I've also added some more minidumps. Thanks for the help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The other dumps are along the same lines as memory corruption, but like I mentioned above, it seems more specific to storage than RAM. In addition to the above, make sure your chipset drivers are up to date; typically available from motherboard maker or OEM vendor.

Additionally, you can use https://crystalmark.info/en/software/crystaldis... to view detailed information about your system disk, focus mainly on SMART data.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2024 Views 1,884 Applies to: