Feedback about Feedback Hub - it doesn't work

I was trying to post some feedback (about Remote Desktop not working after installing Windows Creators Update).  I want to report this issue to Microsoft as it is important.

I posted the issue to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-creators-update-and-remote-desktop/c0b192fc-e6ff-42bd-91d9-59a967ffaa9a  but was asked to move it to another forum.  I tried to do that but the community page did not work I kept getting "Oops something went wrong".  Pulling my hair out I thought I'd try the Feedback Hub - that didn't work either.

Why is there no easy way to provide feedback.  Really why?  Providing feedback should be easy one button and perhaps a single category selection.

Here's an idea: Make the feedback hub easy to use or a community site that does work:

My experience with Feedback Hub:

Initially I couldn't sign in it wanted to change the way I log in to my whole system (I don't log in to Windows with Microsoft account)
Then I need to change privacy settings before it can use - change some privacy setting to Enhanced?  Why?  It does not explain to restart after making that change
Now the Feedback hub app is stuck on login in - the animation icon has been displayed for 10 minutes to sign.  I'm using a fresh out of the back Surface Book.   So where should I post feedback about Feedback hub?

I then tried again back in the community forums, only to discover now that my account has been blocked.  Seriously?  Why? I had only tried to post a question and move it as instructed.  I have now created a new account and returning to community.  Hoping to get some joy here.

Feedback hub is still stuck and there is no apparent way to change the account used by Feedback Hub app.

This has been a real disaster - I've wasted an hour trying to help Microsoft out.  Please someone from Microsoft get in touch and help me out.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Answer
Answer

Thank you for updating us.

At this point, we recommend that you reinstall Windows 10. The same article we provided above contains the steps to reinstall Windows 10, refer to the Reset this PC section of the support article: Recovery options in Windows 10. We recommend that you use the option Keep my files should you need to keep a copy of your personal files.

We hope the information we provided helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 413 Applies to: