WIndows 10 Store Not Installed

Hello,

Whenever I try to open Windows Store, it gives me the error message, "This app can't open. There's a problem with Store. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it."

When I go to C:\Windows, there's no Winstore folder. Therefore, there is no AppxManifest.xml to guide Powershell in reinstalling everything.

The SFC and DISM are in progress, and I am just about to close Edge to try the "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}" command. I don't think I'll have much luck, though, because it calls for the C:\Windows\Winstore\AppXManifest.xml file as well.

EDIT:

Alrighty then, the aforementioned command worked but not to fix Store. It apparently just reinstalled some of the apps, or updated their AppXManifests or something.

So, as I said, nothing. Yay. A little help here?

EDIT:

Neither SFC nor DISM found anything wrong.

Answer
Answer
I HAVE ULTIMATE FIX FOR THIS I GOT NO MS FOR 2 YEARS NOTHING HELPED:
1.install xbox app:
https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller
2.log in
3.click on your avatar->settings
in second tab there should be something telling u ,,u need microsoft store to xbox app work good'' and u just simply click ,,install''

No problem guys.

122 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 2, 2024 Views 46,323 Applies to: