Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

Hi~,when I try to join the Forza horizon 4 club,it said"your xbox account setting have a problem,you can change your privacy and online security setting on xbox.com",but my xbox club join and create setting is "allowed",how should i do?

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This means your Xbox account is a child account or you have a suspension preventing you from joining clubs.

Xbox account age can not be changed as it is permanently connected to the first date of birth entered when creating your Microsoft account. This can't be changed even by Xbox support. Your account will be promoted to an adult account when that original birth date reaches 18 (19 in Korea). You can change your Microsoft account age but that doesn't change your Xbox account age.

Please first see this page to see if you have any suspensions or if it says "you have a perfect record" https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

If you have a perfect record with no suspensions then you will have to have an adult account add you to a family and change those settings for you.

Have an adult add you to a family group here and then that adult account can change those settings for you on the privacy settings page.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family

If your Microsoft account is an adult account you may be able to access that page but any changes will not take effect for real if your xbox account is a child account.

If both are a child/teen account that page will take you to a page about adding a child account to a family.

----------------

On your adult account go here https://account.xbox.com/Settings and click on the child's account and allow the option on the first page called "Share stuff people make (Xbox 360: Member Content)" to everyone (must be everyone). Also, on the first page, "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to Friends or Everybody. And on the xbox one/windows 10 tab the second option down, "Join multiplayer games", enable that. Also enable joining clubs. And then log out and in on the account in question on the console/device and that account can play online and join clubs.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi! Did you also check your accounts privacy settings?: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My account and adult account setting is all as you say,but it still can't join

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Your Microsoft account can be adult while your Xbox account can be child or teen.

If that's the case you can see that settings page but any changes will not take effect and some may say allowed when they are actually not.

Please contact xbox support for more help on this issue: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh no,i can't contact the xbox support artificial services because i'm in china......

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey bud, try (from the adult account) the privacy and online settings. This basically gives the minor account permission for online interactions.
Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried everything i searched,but they don't work

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Try setting up a parent account and adding the existing account as a family and try the Privacy and Online settings from the "parent account". Give that a shot and let us know!!
Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have set the every Privacy and Online settings to allow or everyone,both in my  account and parent account,it still no work,my account is (MOD REMOVED-PERSONAL INFORMATION),my parent account is (MOD REMOVED-PERSONAL INFORMATION),

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have set the every Privacy and Online settings to allow or everyone,both in my account and parent account,it still no work

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2023 Views 1,308 Applies to: