Split my xbox account

Let me start with the backstory. My Microsoft account has been used with the family Xbox account for many years. I never played Xbox, but I had a Microsoft account for office and visual studio, so we used it for the Xbox account. My brother was the one that used the Xbox account. The only games on the Xbox account that I have, are Sea of Thieves and Minecraft for Windows 10, both of which are for windows. I have several questions about this.

1: Are the windows games and achievements connected to my Microsoft account or Xbox account. Meaning, if I transfer my Xbox account to a different email will they stay on my Microsoft account or move with it.

2: Is there any way that I can send everything on my Xbox account (games, saves, gamerscore) to another account, but keep the windows stats and games on my Microsoft account.

3: Would it be possible if neither of the other options is possible to wipe my Xbox account of its gamerscore for everything besides the windows games.

In summary. I want to know if it's possible to send everything besides the windows games from my Xbox account to another account.

Hello Green,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. I'm sorry to inform you the option to transfer saved data, achievements and any/or game purchases from another Microsoft Account will not be possible. We currently do not have an available feature. The one step we have available is changing the primary email on the Microsoft account. You can however set up home consoleon your main profile. Note:If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not be available to sign in to any Microsoft services. A Microsoft and Xbox account are one and the same. As there is nothing more I will be locking this thread.  

Hope this helps. 

Brad 

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 53 Applies to: