Saints row iv windows 10

I recently downlaoded the game with the xbox game pass for pc, the game runs great but i can’t connect to xbox live and can’t get acheivements nor play co-op, when ever i hit the “co-op” it says i’m not connected to xbox live and it doesn’t let me sign into xbox live, it just says i need to sign in to use this feature and there is no way to sign in, every other game signs in when i start it exept this game, what is the sulotion here, i need a fix!!
I may have accidentally stumbled across a fix that has worked for me at one other person so far.

1. Disconnect your PC from the internet and reboot it.
2. Launch SR IV
3. An Xbox dialogue box should pop up telling you that you need to be online.
4. Reconnect your computer to the internet, do not close the dialogue box.
5. Click "try again" on the dialogue box.
6. This should now sign you in to Xbox LIVE properly and the usual permission box that asks you to grant profile permission to SR IV should appear. Grant permission to the game and continue as normal. You should not have to repeat these steps every time you launch the game.

I did this with the game in windowed mode, but I don't think it will make a difference if it is in full screen or windowed.
One additional step if the above is not working for you, as it did not for me. Go to your Devices in your Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com/devices 

Find the pc you are using, at the top of the page, click manage, then “Remove offline play. Complete that process. Then start the process above.

That just worked for me.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you! This solved the problem here :)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I may have accidentally stumbled across a fix that has worked for me at one other person so far.

1. Disconnect your PC from the internet and reboot it.
2. Launch SR IV
3. An Xbox dialogue box should pop up telling you that you need to be online.
4. Reconnect your computer to the internet, do not close the dialogue box.
5. Click "try again" on the dialogue box.
6. This should now sign you in to Xbox LIVE properly and the usual permission box that asks you to grant profile permission to SR IV should appear. Grant permission to the game and continue as normal. You should not have to repeat these steps every time you launch the game.

I did this with the game in windowed mode, but I don't think it will make a difference if it is in full screen or windowed.
One additional step if the above is not working for you, as it did not for me. Go to your Devices in your Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com/devices 

Find the pc you are using, at the top of the page, click manage, then “Remove offline play. Complete that process. Then start the process above.

That just worked for me.
I would just like to say thanks for this! Can confirm this works, and made an account to verify it incase anyone else was curious before trying this!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

For some reason, when I do this I get a windows pop-up that tells me I cannot launch it without "offline permissions" activated. Problem is, I have offline permissions activated. I even deactivated them and the same error message pops up...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 18, 2023 Views 3,056 Applies to: