NAT type says Teredo is not qualified... still

First things first, I am trying to connect to a minecraft world hosted on xbox from Minecraft windows 10. I can join the external servers (Hive, etc.)

My NAT type was the Teredo is not qualified so I went to the link my settings provides

From the "NAT Type Displays Teredo is Unable to Qualify" help page:

Solution 1- I have an internet connection

Solution 2- I press if fix it then check again. NAT type says open. Try to connect to world but doesn't work. Restart PC. Check NAT Type again and it says unable to qualify.

Solution 3- When I type "reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\iphlpsvc\Teredo", "Type REG_DWORD 0x4" does not show up however when I type "netsh interface Teredo show state" is shows Teredo is disabled. If I type "netsh interface Teredo set state type=default" nothing changes. When I type "reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TcpIp6\Parameters" no "DisableComponents ..." line shows up.

Don't have AsusGameFirstService (I checked that path)

Solution 4- My IP Helper startup type was already set to automatic

Solution 5- When I type "netsh interface Teredo show state", I do not get "failed to resolve server name"

Solution 6- Haven't looked into this yet

Solution 7- No adapters look like what it said in the guide

Side note: My computer is new. It is a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex. I have only installed minecraft: Java edition, Minecraft for Windows 10, Google Chrome, Steam, and Terraria.

Also, I had joined a different friends world (hosted on xbone) the day before I got the problem

Really need help

Some routers will block Teredo connectivity once they detect the presence of an IPv6 connection . So you should make sure your router has the most up-to-date firmware and contact the router vendor for assistance if needed.

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi There

Please use the link below to see possbile solutions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

More on NAT:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

I hope this will help you

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 215 Applies to: