Cant buy minecraft realms

I wanted to buy minecraft realms or java edition. Upon entering the card, i get the message "An error occurred when processing you payment information. Please verify your payment details. If problem persists, try alternative credit card or payment method" . The card is widely used in our house and never shows such error. Now there is no other payment method that i could use in my region. This also happened to me like a month ago. Please can i get an answer quick so that i can play.
Consider downloading the dedicated server app: the realms are really glitchy for redstone and your render distance is very, very short (16 chunks IIRC), versus 50+ on even a low end PC.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

There are many reasons why i am choosing realms over any other way to host a server.

I want the server to be online 24/7. This was the main reason why i chose realms. Hosting it on my computer is not the way to go. Also i can buy dedicated hardware, but 2 reasons why i am not doing it. First I am on a tight budget. That's also the reason why i chose realms over any other server hosting service. Second, I only want it to be a small survival server on which i play with my friends.  Also Microsoft/Mojang website is a trusted place to buy something, that is also a reason why i chose realm.

This was a decision made after thinking and eliminating all of the other options. So, its a request, can i get a fix for this problem? 

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 11, 2023 Views 3,192 Applies to: