Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

I could talk to my friends with no issue until about three days ago, now when I join a party I can't hear them and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join the party I can hear them and they can hear me for about five seconds then it cuts out and we can't hear each other. I was hoping this issue would resolve itself but after waiting a couple of days waiting for this to fix nothing has changed.
|
The only 3 solutions i know to give you are 1. Check the store for updates, 2. try using the companion app on different devices and connections or 3. Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows 10
If you're unable to resolve the issue, leave feedback using the "Still having problems? Send us some feedback" link under Networking in the Xbox Console Companion app.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Im am now also having this issue and none of the 3 solutions provided have worked. I used to just wait out the issue and after about 45 minutes to an hour, it you go back to normal. All of my friends are on console while i am on pc, and it is only me who is having this issue. Figured id put my 2 cents in to see if anyone else is still having this issue.

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Bibba,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2021 Views 19,004 Applies to: