xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2EE2 error when trying to download the preview update

I have contacted Xbox Support this is my Incident number: 1300635463, Xbox 360 Beta update. And before you tell me I can't post incident numbers here I going to say that I have been told to twice by two different support reps. My Xbox 380 fails to download the update mid way through the update, and I get the xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2EE2 error. Is there any way I can get a copy of the update files so I can manually update it via usb? I was told by the support rep that I talked to go here and post this, and get a moderator to reply back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

Remp,

The incidence numbers are just for you and phone support and shouldn't be posted for us to see. Not sure why support directed you to these forums, but they might have meant the Preview Program Support forums as this is where any issues should be posted for any members enrolled in the preview program especially with these updates and errors. Once posted there, their support team should be able to review your issue and hopefully troubleshoot the problem for you. If you don't have access to those forums (but you should), let us know then hang tight so the Xbox Support staff here can grant you access to those forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I do have access, the last guy gave me this exact link. and said to post it here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not sure who the last guy was, but if you are part of the Preview Program the issues need to be directed at the Preview Support so they can troubleshoot and diagnose the issue as you might not be the only one experiencing the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.