Xbox.com support fail.

Please, please stop replying to posts about the Halo 4 spec codes that weren't sent out by sending people to locked and pointless threads on xbox.com and halowaypoint.com.  Those threads give no help, they're just copy-and-pasted info from last month.  What is being done NOW to fix this issue? Oh wait, I already know the answer; nothing.  This thread will be 'answered" or deleted.  So, thanks xbox.com and 343 for nothing.  I will be stoked to trade my game in for something not broken.  Maybe I'll be Sony exclusive next gen, I'm sure MS will be thrilled when they lose customers to Sony.  They've already lost to Sony everywhere in the world but the U.S, maybe the U.S. should be next?  I think I'll get a macbook next...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

thank god for having senseable people on the internet... i am amazed i am not surrounded by 6 billion morons.. just 5,999,999,999 but i love how 343 has the code and no support and the opposite for msft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings O1! That sticky outlines the Official Terms of the offer and the steps taken to get individuals who had invalid emails their codes so it's definitely good information to have. If you did not receive an email it means that it was not deliverable! At which point we sent out Xbox LIVE Messages and reminder messages with codes. So make sure to check both places!

At this point, codes are no longer being sent out as you should have received your code by one means or the other. If you didn't, for any reason, then you'll have to wait until the specializations become available for everyone! Hope this helps answer your concern. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I know I "should" have received my code by now but I never did.  I know the sticky outlines the official terms, but those don't apply to me because I have a current email account that never received the email in the inbox or spam folder nor did I get the message on xbox live.  The official terms don't detail options for people who for whatever reason didn't receive either an xbox live message or email.  Neither MS nor 343i have acknowledged the many, many people that didn't receive a code at no fault of their own (had a current email and never received an email or xbox live message).

The consumer has been labeled the scapegoat when there's an obvious logistical problem within MS and/or 343i and nothing was truly done to rectify the situation.  It was probably too big a problem to troubleshoot for something as silly as "specialization unlocks" that should have been available at launch (extortion at its finest).  

With the next-gen just a handful of months away, the sour taste left in the mouth of some of MS's most loyal fans won't be good for business; at least my business anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.