Xbox Ultimate Game Sale: wrong price

Hi everyone, I'm an Italian user and I have to complain about today's sales: if you go to Major Nelson's site ( http://majornelson.com/2013/02/28/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-day-4/ ) you'll se that CoD 2, 3, 4 and 5, are now available for 9,99$. I thought this would cost me 9,99€ like Assassin's Creed 1 (which I bought), but it seems that for no reason it costs 19,99€. 
Now, with the latest Euro/Dollar change 9,99$ should be 6,7€ circa, so why in earth should I pay 13€ more (twice its real price!!)? Is it fair to you?

I have two ideas:
1) There is a problem with the price (like there was some days ago with the Microsoft Points) and it will be changed as soon as possible
2) Xbox/Microsoft Italy is a thief, a fraudster and only wants to earn more money

What do you think? Is this possible?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Fernando,

It is possible that this offer is just not available in your region.  If you look at Major Nelson's blog post it does state that "* Prices and availability will vary by Xbox LIVE region. Check your Xbox dashboard or Xbox.com for specific content pricing and availability."  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I should mention that Microsoft doesn't follow proper currency rates. Typically, a $10 download in America will cost €10.

The current €20 tag you a seeing though is probably a mistake although they have given us bad translations of offers like this before.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.