XBOX Support Pathetic......Have No IDEA recognising Serial Number of Console(Incorrectly blaming Customer that Serial is Incorrect)....Having a Tough time getting the Online Offer

Xbox India Support *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
5:04 PM (9 hours ago)
to me

Dear [REMOVED - PERSONAL INFORMATION],

Thank you for your patience. We have checked your Xbox 360 console serial number ([REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS]) and found that it doesn’t match our records with the console type.

Could we please ask you to resend your console ID and a scanned copy of your purchase invoice to this email Id. Please do note that console serial number is a 12 digit number.

We would need the invoice copy to verify that you have purchased the console post 2nd April 2012.

For any queries, please feel free to email us on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

For any Xbox 360 support related queries please click here.

Warm Regards,

The Xbox India Team

Xbox India Support *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
5:05 PM (9 hours ago)
to me
[REMOVED - PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1:11 AM (56 minutes ago)
to Xbox
Hello Microoosoft,

OHH MA GHOSHHHHH...............This is Ridiculous DUDES ...Do you Mean to Say the Salesmen and the Associates @ the Reliance Store and me are so Dumb that we goofed up together on the Serial number &  cannot even Email you a Simple Serial # correctly buddy's...I Did Email you the Receipt which had the same Serial Number and i did not get a reply from you guys and i called Support  like 5 times and then i get to see this E-Mail .....Are You Kidding me...I Am a Unix System's Engineer and i work for IBM Global Technology Services in Server Support with a Client called WALMART and we deal with 40,000+ Servers belonging to USA Walmart Stores  and gone thru many such crappy Serial Numbers and Model types....and this is just a freaking Standalone game Console 250GB.....Don"t tell me Microsoft XBOX360 Support is not capable Enuff  to Judge the Serial Numbers or take care or recognize thier own Inventory.....Comman DUDES  Microsoft is Serious Business..Let me Know if Microsoft needs People like me.

Could we please ask you to resend your console ID and a scanned copy of your purchase invoice to this email Id. Please do note that console serial number is a 12 digit number. 

LMFAO......Really  Is it?????? 12 Digit .....I cant stop Laughing now..... ([REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS]) <<<-------------------------What's this 13 0r Million Digit???Seriouslyyyyy 

Anyways....I took some Pictures of the Console and also attaching the Receipts again n again for 4th time ....Biggest Joke i already got an E- Mail from Microsoft that it has registered my console and now you guys say its Wrong Serial number....Gimme a Break Dudes.....Seriously feel like i Wanna Escalate this to BILL GATES....Dont *** up his reputation dudes with such Blunders budds...You Guys Make Microsoft look Microshitttt....

Even if you are not satisfied with above paperwork...Let Billy boy from Microsoft come to ma Home and Examine ma Holy Console and note down the Serial Number i will be more than Happy to show him ma everything ....and i Wanna ask him why am i Buying a 3rd XBOX360 due to RROD and why cannot Microsoft Support can't even Register a console properly or fail to recognize them.....Its Just Because of respect people have for Microsoft and Bill gates....Guys @ Support Please Dont *** up the reputation of  MICROSOFT

Below is the Mail by Microsoft Support stating they recognized the Serial Number & Confirming Warranty.......Seriously DUMB Microsoft Support Maaan
Xbox Support 
Apr 5 (5 days ago)
to me

Dear [REMOVED - PERSONAL INFORMATION],

Thank you for calling Xbox Customer Support.

This email is an acknowledgement that your Xbox 360 console has been registered in our system.

Console Serial Number: [REMOVED - PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Console Region: India

Warranty Expires: [REMOVED - PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Kindly be informed that your console and power supply unit will have a limited warranty of one year which will commence from your date of purchase. All other accessories are covered under a limited warranty of ninety days from the date of purchase. We would recommend you to keep your receipt for future reference. 

Note Warranty for the console will be voided if the console has been determined to be tampered/modified.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to call our Xbox Phone Support at your earliest convenience and we would be happy to assist you.

Here's our Phone Number:

Country

Phone Number

Opening Hours

India

?       000-800-440-1179

?       1800-11 11 00

?       +91 80 40103000

?       1800-102 1100

Monday to Friday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

To expedite service, please provide Reference Number <[REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS]> when you call.

For more information about Xbox360, please visit http://www.xbox.com/

Yours Sincerely

Xbox Customer Support Team

Note: Do not reply to this email as it is an unmonitored alias.

Regards

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

Hey there Own. I'm sorry for any frustration here. Can you simply let me know what exactly your issue is? Thank you for your reply!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.