Xbox Preview Invite

Hello! I've been an XBL member since the first green machine xbox. I've seen/read that the preview has been closed or filled up but i only just last week bought a new XB1 console, i waited for the halo 5 edition....  but now that i waited i think i lost my chance but im asking if there is an exception for players that have been loyal for so many years...   ive also been told that the dashboard is coming out Nov 12th...  i understand i would have to wait but could i still get an invite before that and be on a standby list? and ill be activated on or after Nov 12th?

any response would be helpful 

thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Only way to get an invite us to have a friend who is a member invite you. They are filled up at any rate and if they made an exception for you They need to make an exception for everyone, this is why they allow the community distribute invites, it clears them of accusations of playing favorites. There's only a couple dozen games to preview right now anyways I've been told, it's not really enough to get worked up over, especially so close to full release. Good luck

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.