Xbox preview dashboard not working.

i am a preview member, however under the quests tab i can no longer access the backwards compatibility tile, the only feature I can access within quests is trying the wireless preview app. Strangely, my deals with gold have all disappeared and I can no longer see them.

thanks, James.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

On the support live chat I've been told to ask for access to the private preview forum so a preview admin can help. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

James,

The Quests tab is just to step you through functionality and is not the actual functionality, You should be able to go to your My Games & Apps section and see your available 360 games for backward compatibility. In regards to the deals with gold, I'm assuming you are talking the Games with Gold games that you downloaded? If so, per the Games with Gold promotion details (at the bottom):

"Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you’ve redeemed."

Since you don't currently have a Gold subscription you lose access to those games. Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I know this, the games previously downloaded are still playable, however the place I went into to download all of these games has now completely disappeared! Yes the games with gold! It is telling me to Upgrade my Xbox live to gold, even though I have gold and can still play online and join parties. Thank you for your reply :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you refering to Home gold or a 48hour trial or 14 day trial

If trial cards then yes you need actual gold

Trial carda arent actual gold and will only give you temporary multiplayer access not actual gold benefit

If home gold then it should work as is

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm referring to home gold I'm sure, I get a 12 month card every year and I'm only around 9 months into my current 12 month period so no idea why it's acting like this.

Sorry this didn't help.

J 4 M B O x,

Check your account e-mail and see if you received a notice about your Gold subscription cancellation. You can also check your commerce.microsoft.com page to see if maybe there is an outstanding action against your account that needs to be resolved before the subscription can resume. From here you can also click on the Services & Subscriptions tab to see what your Xbox Live Gold "Expires On" date is.

Sorry this didn't help.