Xbox One Preview Issue

Hi, I am currently running the preview on my Xbox One. I cannot, however, I cannot access the forum link to the Preview Forum.  I am just trying to access it so I can invite my friends (since right now, I can't join any parties).  I talked to xbox support and they directed me to come here (case number: 1237001748)

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I can't access the preview site either going on day 4 now. I've been accepted into the preview and have downloaded two updates successfully but every time I try to access the forum i'm greeted with the "Group not found" message.

When trying to access the forum I am logged into the same account that I registered for the preview and was accepted on and have received updates for. It has been several days since being accepted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This seems to be a reoccurring issue across the board because  I am also having the same issue accessing the Xbox One Preview forums.  Hopefully, there is  a hot fix in the making to appease this issue so we can actually try inviting some of our friends to test out this beta.

Sorry this didn't help.

They've done nothing but make it worse. If you have the first beta update, you can only chat with other people that have it. Kind of ridiculous seeing as how not everybody is in on it. And on top of that, party still doesn't work right. Chat will randomly disconnect and run in to an error with no warning. Bout fed up with this thing.

Sorry this didn't help.