Xbox LIVE

hello, im wondering on how i can get a free xbox live trial so i can play some xbox before i go back to school my live account has been banned with all my months on it an i dont have any more cash on me so if you knonw how i can get free live somone help me please really appreciate it. i just cant affiord live right now with all this .. games are expensive i just bought mw3 an bf3 an now i cant play cuz when i bought those i got home an my account was banned }: tahts like $90 down the drain cuz now i cant play them. an live is $25 an i cant afford it my kids got to eat. please anyone can help me THANKS! <3

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello district Swagg: I believe every New xbox comes with 1 or 2 Free months of xbox live gold. To do this simply make an account and when it asks you to go gold or stay silver. Choose Stay silver and it should offer you a month of gold for free. If you bought a used xbox I cannot say that it will be offered, I also do not know about the Brand new Xbox Slims if they offer it or not. Hope this help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Every new console comes with a one month free trial for up to 3 gamertags. Just follow what GDN said. If you've already used the 3 trials or the console was used then they may not be available. You do have to add a credit card in order to get the free trial though.

Sorry this didn't help.

So was there no option to get a one month free live from your console?

Other than that, there is most likely no other way to get free gold live.

Sorry this didn't help.

No my brother made a account on my IP address then moved so thats all my 3 accounts.. i dont know how i can get live. its too expensive if your in my shoes.

Sorry this didn't help.