Xbox Live Reward System

Hello I have a few problems with the xbox live reward system as I was browsing the webpage today and I hope im not double posting or anything.

1.  I received a code today about redeeming 600 microsoft points as a reward for renewing my yearly membership  and im unable to redeem the code on my xbox aswell as on my pc.  The error I get is " An error has occurred durning the transaction. Please try again later."  I have been getting this error all afternoon.

2.Browsing bonus rewards i saw the "VIP EXclusives - Avatar addidas Superstar Track Suit (M/F) $6.  the date next to it is 01/15/2011 I have never recovered any codes or anything for this reward and was wondering if its to late to have a code sent to me since i never received it.

3.I had netflix and xbox live gold before i signed up for xbox live rewards is there anyway i can still earn the 100points now?

Thank you and hopefully these problems were already covered.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi FASTGUNNER: I can get you answers for #2 and #3. Your #1 wasn't an Xbox LIVE Rewards promotion, but I can move your post over to the right Forum so you can get an answer on that.

#2: Unfortunately, the adidas Superstar Track Suit VIP award is no longer available. The VIP Exclusives expire one year after awarding and that's been well over a year. Apologies that I don't have better news on that one. If you see any other VIP Rewards on your account that you didn't receive, please let us know right away.

#3: If you had Netflix prior to joining Xbox LIVE Rewards, you can't qualify for that award. I'm sorry again for the bad news! The good news is that when you renew your Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you will qualify for the Reward.

I'm going to move your post over to the Promotions Forum now, but please create another post here if you still have anymore Rewards-releated questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Gunner! Sounds like Four was able to help you with your Rewards issues. Regarding your promo issue, can you let me know exactly what the error message/code is that you are seeing on the console?

A couple things you could try is to clear the system cache (support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache) or downloading your profile again (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx). If neither of those work, please send me your code via Forum PM (envelope icon below my post) and I'll take a closer look. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.