xbox live dashboard renewal

Renew xbox lived gold subscription with 20% off, and receive free game (Halo Reach and Fable 3 being options). 

Never receieved option to chose which game I want.  Contacted support and was told to wait 6-8 weeks. 

Renewed subscription 3-5-2011.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You should have received an email asking what game you wanted and what your mail address was. Did you check the email account that you have on file with your Gamertag (not necessarily your WLID)? Did you check the spam folder?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I never receieved this email.  I voiced a concern to Microsoft because the email address that I had originally used for this profile was no longer active.  They instructed me how to change my email address to my current one.  I have checked junk mail and nothing has been found

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! I apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that you have not yet received your email regarding your free disc game associated with your recent Xbox LIVE promotion. I would like to help you get that squared away. If you could start a conversation with me (envelope icon below) and provide me the below information, I can get that set up for you. Thanks!

Please provide the gamertag and email address used when purchasing your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

Gamertag:
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
(no P.O. Box or Military addresses)
Address:
Apt/Suite:
City/Town:
State/Province:
Zip/Postal Code:

Which free game would you like?
Halo: Reach, Fable III, Kinect Sports, or Kinectimals? Please choose only one.          

Sorry this didn't help.