Xbox LIVE Dashboard promotion for 12 month GOLD subscription renewal

Hi,

About a week before my GOLD subscription was about to expire, a promotion appeared on the Xbox LIVE Dashboard for my account that offered 33% off of the price of a 12 month GOLD subscription if I bought "now" or a free 600 Points code for a 12 month GOLD subscription card if I activated "now".

I went through the dashboard promotion link and activated a 12 month card to renew my GOLD subscription as instructed. The fine print said that the free 600 Points would be automatically deposited to my account or a code would be emailed to my account's email address after 4-6 weeks. I've waited about 4 months and I haven't received a deposit of the Points to my account or received an email with the Points code - I've been checking my junk mail folder too.

I took a photo of my TV showing the promotion but the fine print doesn't say if this is a Xbox LIVE Rewards promotion. I contacted Xbox Support last month about this promotion and was told to wait 8-10 weeks before I posted a question to this forum.

Could someone look into this promotion and provide me with an update about it?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated August 3, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

For help with dashboard promotions, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, ArcticTundra. Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. I would be more than happy to help you out with this. Just to make sure we've covered all our bases can I have you check your Windows LIVE ID inbox as well as any other preferred email addresses you use? Keep me posted and let me know if you find your code! Standing by for your response.

Sorry this didn't help.

I only use my Windows LIVE ID and don't have any preferred email addresses on my account.  Still no promotion points have been added to my account and haven't received an email with a code. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Tundra! Just to be safe, can you confirm that you don't have a different email address entered here: live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences If you do, please check that inbox for your promo reward. If not, then let us know and we can get you squared away. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I just checked and my contact preferences is the same email address as the my Windows LIVE ID for my GamerTag.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi ArcticTundra! Would you please check your private forum messages? Thank you. :)

Sorry this didn't help.