Xbox LIVE and "Battleship" Click & Win Sweepstakes Giving out wrong INFO and CODES

I enterd this Sweepstakes and was emailed that i had won a Grand Prize of  a (1) 12 month Xbox Live Gold .  After trying the code  i found out the code is for a 1 month xbox live. I tried to get  GMR on the Phone but no answer. I hope this Gets fixed Fast. 

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and “Battleship” Click & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

Specifically, you have won the following prize package:

·         One (1) 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. The approximate retail value of your prize is $60.

How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:

1. Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
  2. Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.
  3. Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.
  4. Enter the 25-character pre-paid code in the space provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the complimentary Xbox LIVE Gold membership to your existing Xbox LIVE account.

How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:

1. Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
  2. Select Redeem Code.
  3. Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.
  4. You will be prompted to confirm the item (game token, points, etc) that you are redeeming. Provide confirmation. Then, download will begin (for a content purchase).

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Xbox LIVE and “Battleship” Click & Win Sweepstakes and enjoy your prize.

Xbox LIVE Membership Code:

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC

Sweepstakes Administrator

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you are having an issue with Xbox LIVE Promotions, please refer to Forum 07 – Using an Xbox LIVE Promotion or special offer for assistance. This forum is only for users experiencing issues with Xbox LIVE Rewards. We will be moving your thread to the suggested forum so the Xbox Forum support team can provide you help. Thank you for your consideration..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Lucky! We are currently looking in to this issue. Once we know more we'll post back and let you guys know what's going on. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.