Xbox Live $15 Promotion with 1 year Xbox Live Renewal

In early summer I was given the option of renewing my Xbox Live membership through my dashboard and if I renewed through it, I would receive a $15 promotional credit to my Xbox account with the 1 year renewal.  Well unfortunately I have not received the credit.  I called Xbox Live customer support this evening and after being on the phone with the operator for about 20 to 25 minutes the gentleman suggested that I post to this forum.  The screen allowed for code entry and since I did not want to use my credit card, I purchased a 1 year subscription and entered the code on the screen so I would receive the promotion.  Well Microsoft got my money, now I would like to receive my credit, it's only fair.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Redavrad!

Just to clarify, did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the dashboard promotion? Or did you add an Xbox Live token to your account during this promotion? This offer is only valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live Gold token to your account during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.