Xbox and youtube

Gamer Tag : ill z i n k lli

Youtube channel: [Mod Removed]

Gmail: [Mod Removed]

Hotmail: [Mod Removed]

hi my name is Jordan. i have been a huge xbox geek for years but i did not just want to be that average xbox geek i wanted to be more i want to get involved more. now the closest thing i have been able to get to becoming more involved is youtube i recently have been busy on my youtube channel and successfully hit 70 subscribers and over 12 thousand video views and got partnered with a RPM Network in the last 4 3-4 weeks. now yes ok its not as big as the massive youtubers out there like Ali a, Syndicate, Optic etc. But i have noticed that all the big youtubers have exclusive access to information before the public so when it comes to making their video's they know exactly what they are talking about. now i know i am not as big as them but i potentially could be as big as them big youtuber's i work just as hard i upload nearly every day i love my gaming i love new gadgets etc i would be propered to do any thing that xbox would ask of me whether it would be jumping of a 100ft cliff into a pool of infested water of sharks to save the xbox world i would. what i am wondering is if xbox would kindly grant me access to the exclusive access to the information in help of my hard worked youtube channel and yes this would help benefit me with my channel but it would also benefit xbox with free advertisement etc i would do any thing that xbox would ask of me. Thank you xbox staff for reading this and if you kindly could reply to me via Gamer tag, youtube, email etc to let me know whether or not you could support me in my journey i would strongly like to take.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Hassassinade"]<Snip>
Unfortunately,.this isn't the proper forum to ask about this sort of stuff as this is for support with promotions run on the dashboard.

[/quote]This is correct. 

-Jim

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Sorry, that's not how it works. Microsoft doesn't send these people special things, it's more so that they work with a group on YouTube similar to the network you're joined with, but they negotiate deals and such for their partners. Before you're even granted access to those partnered networks you have to meet a certain requirement of video views, subscribers, etc. The most I can personally suggest to you is that you keep on doing what you're doing not for the fame or exclusivity of things but if you love doing it.

If you want to get exclusives you'll need to reach out to developers of different games, for a sneak peak and see if they grant you review copies and information that you're able to give out.

Unfortunately,.this isn't the proper forum to ask about this sort of stuff as this is for support with promotions run on the dashboard.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.