Won In Time Sweepstakes and accidentally deleted email with code

Can anyone help me because I just contacted xbox support and they sent me here.  I recently won the In Time Sweepstakes on the xbox live dashboard.  My grand prize was a 1 year subscription to xbox live.  I accidentally deleted the email that had the code for it somehow and xbox support said they couldn't help me....

Someone please help?!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hey Annesthesia, I'm afraid we cannot regenerate emails that were already sent out. I assume from your efforts to track this down that it was permanently deleted and not just to the deleted folder?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes it was deleted out of the deleted folders.  ePrize has finally contacted me back after about 2-3 weeks but it was only to tell me that they need to transfer it to the department that deals with the xbox promotions.  That was 2 days ago.  So now I'm playing the waiting game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ah, okay. Please keep us updated as to what they say! Hopefully they can help :)

Sorry this didn't help.

So we're at 5 months and still no help.  I was told by an xbox rep that the company Eprize was in charge of the sweepstakes.  Went back and forth for months only to be told last week that they weren't in charge of it.  Called xbox again and they told me there is another company but didn't tell me who they were.  So as it stands, xbox isn't helpful with content they have on their dashboard.  Let's give them a sarcastic yay everybody.

Sorry this didn't help.

Keep contacting them until your issue is resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Annesthesia! I'm sorry that you still haven't been able to track down the code you deleted. I've found the official rules of this promotion for you: www.xbox.com/.../foxintimesweeps which includes the sponsors and owners of the promotion at the bottom. However it is quite common policy that the user is responsible for the email once it is received. You'll also note that the T&C outline that the email included a redeem by date. Of course I couldn't say what that date would be since it is not listed but this might be an indication that the prize was forfeited as it was not used. I hope this information at least helps answer some of your questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you Miss Kleo.  An actual helpful answer.  I'm contacting the administrator of the In Times Sweepstakes to see if anything will come of it.  Not sure if I should even bother contacting the sponsor since its Microsoft Canada and I've already felt how "helpful" Microsoft can be....

Now I get that once the email is sent out us winners should be responsible for it but is it really right to punish us if we make a mistake by having us go through hoops and pushed around for 6 months?!!!!  Plus I couldn't even use the code because it states if you use it and have a plan running it will turn on the renewal.  I didn't want to deal with that because I've had problems with the renewal before as well as many players I know.  Double charging never feels good.

I just want to get the code again.  I never dreamed it would be this difficult.  Honestly I've been thinking about it and xbox is not as fun as it used to be.  The online multiplayer code for games is really killing it for me and going through this is just making it worse.

Sorry this didn't help.