Why AMAZON is the only option in India

Dear Sir,

I am writing this complaint against amazon.in. I have ordered xbox one ac unity-additional controller on 19th July with order id [Mod Removed] and it was delivered without an additional controller. i sent it back and they asked me to place an order again. Then ai again placed an order on 21st July with order id [Mod Removed] and that order was delivered in two days as I have selected two day delivery option and I faced the same problem again. The courier boy misbehaved and refused to take back the courier. After this my order was to be replaced and the reverse order pickup time was Friday.

Its Monday now and there is no pickup from my location. Every time I call amazon up they accept their mistake but I am not pleased with their actions as it has been 8 days and real progress of my order is a big zero and I never expected this from a brand like amazon. The major problem is that amazon is the only authorized dealer for xbox one in India and buying xbox one has become a huge problem for me.

Hope you would take some serious actions soon.

Thanks & Regards

Arjun Rajput

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there,

There is probably not a lot that can be done on the forums about this issue.

As for the Amazon problem, it's a complaint that must be taken up with Amazon themselves, as they are the ones who are in charge of the stock and the delivery of the Xbox's.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.