Which email is the Halo 4 Specialization code sent to?

Is it sent to the one that you list in contact preferences or the microsoft live id email?

I have lost access to my live id email and was wondering if I am just sol....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well I don't like your answer at all Hassassinade because on a different thread I was told to make a thread dedicated to me not getting a code if I didn't get one today. This message came from another XBOX Live Ambassador. When I get two different stories on a situation like this...well...I just start assuming the entire situation is screwed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd automatically assume that the code will be sent to the email associated with your gamertag..

L

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys I am stuck.

So, I played halo 4 before the 20th. But I changed my email account to my new one. My  worry is that I will not get the spec codes because of this. I have not found a way to contact 343. When i ask I always get "YES AND NO". Plz respond. If you dont belive me check waypoint and search: DA COSMIC KOALA

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

99.9% of the time promotional items are sent to the Microsoft Account that is tied to your Xbox LIVE Gamertag. If you've lost access to that e-mail account I suggest you fill out the Microsoft account recovery form here to get that e-mail address changed out. Hopefully it's not too late by the time you get it changed. You should note that any codes that are non-deliverable (in a situation like yours) will not be resent.

Sorry this didn't help.

This isn't something that you're going to be getting a e-mail from 343, you'll be getting the e-mail from @engage.xbox.com more than likely or @microsoft.com / @xbox.com. Contacting 343 in regards to this won't do anything as they won't be able to supply you one. You'll need to be patient like everyone else and wait until the 30th of this month when the codes are meant to be going out.

If you changed your e-mail recently, there's a chance it would be going to your older e-mail. In the promotional terms it stated that Microsoft will not be re-sending codes out that were miss delivered or rejected. Being patient is basically your only option at this point. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Just because you are used to getting what you want when you want it doesn't mean you can be a *** about not getting this code because its "rightfully yours". You have to wait for the damn codes like all 100 million of us. I personally hope you don't receive it.

Sorry this didn't help.

You are in the wrong forum. This was about which email the unlock would be sent to and not a forum about having to wait your turn. Please read the tread before bashing someone about something they were not complaining about. I was unaware the spec unlocks would be coming out bc i was not contacted via my current email but by an email that is invalid. Had i known, i would have changes my microsoft account sooner. The only reason i ended up here was bc i was curious to why people had specs that i didnt. Not bc i was complaining about the wait time.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I dont dont like any of the suggested answers here. It should be sent to your contact preferences not to your microsoft live id. My microsoft live id is with a company that doesnt even exsit anymore and all servers are shut down. So i can't access the email files. Why have a CONTACT PERFERENCE if your not going to be contacted via the address? So now here i sit, prolly unable to recieve or use my code thats rightfully mine bc of a flawed system. Nice.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Mr Chewy:

The Ambassador from the other thread was correct - you should make a thread of your own.. so my question is, why you are posting your issues in this one? :P The reason why we ask people to do that, is that NO two cases are the same, and each issue is seen as a 'ticket'.

Also, replies directed to others may confuse the OP or leave him/her with the feeling that their original problem has been put on the back burner.

Hassassinade's reply is accurate - please be patient until the 30th November. If after the 3rd December (Monday), and  there is nothing in your inbox, I'd suggest creating a new thread.

Thanks,

L

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! For help with the Halo 4 specialization promo email, please check out our sticky post. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../2032533.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.