Where are my microsoft points?

I renewed my membership to gold via the dashboard of my xbox on the 29th of March 2012. Now, the deal i had went for was buy 3 months, get 1 month free and 480 microsoft points for £15. Now since i renewed it, i was advised that my points would be deposited into my account in 3-4 weeks. 5 weeks later, i am still waiting for those points to be deposited into my account. I have just spoke with an advisor via chat support and have been directed here. I am a very loyal customer who has been with you since Dec 2003, so i thought that maybe there would be a probably and i wasnt fussed waiting a few extra days but its been a week and still nothing. Can i get some help please?

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello QuickScotsman! Thank you for your post, and your continued patronage with Xbox LIVE! I'm afraid some of the information you were provided is not quite correct. The promotional points of 480 MSP will be sent to the email address associated with your account, not directly deposited. So please check that email address (inbox and junk folders!) and let us know what you find! Also, the token would be sent out in 4-6 weeks, which we are in the midst of at this point. That said, I looked at the promotion itself and it appears that fulfillment is happening now, so the good news is you will have your points within a week or two, if you don't already! If you don't have anything by the end of two weeks from now, please do let us know so we can chase after these points for you. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay. I will give it another 2 weeks and if no luck, i shall post back on here.

Thank you for your help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.