Waiting for promo codes

Promotion: 2 free games with one month of Xbox Live Gold
Date:  March 2, 2011
Promo Item(s): download codes for The Maw and Aqua

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I don't see you taking advantage of any promo on March 2. I do see one later, but these are not the games associated with it. Check your history again please.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear cmlobue,

This mail is a confirmation that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Subtotal of Items: $0.00

Subtotal of credit or fee from subscription conversion: $0.00

Total before Tax: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

-----

Total for this order: $0.00

Estimated charge date: Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sold By

spsp_xbox

Item(s)

Gold – 1 Month

- Gold – 1 Month

Price: $0.00

Quantity: 1

You will be billed by your following payment method:

Credit Card: VISA

Last four digits: ****9509

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully purchased the Games on Demand title listed above. Thank you for purchasing from Games on Demand on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Your account will be charged the amount listed above. There are no refunds for game purchases. To play your game: in the Xbox Dashboard go to My Xbox, Game Library. Did you know that with Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on the Web, you can now buy Microsoft Points, purchase games, download game videos, and rent videos directly on Xbox.com to use on your console? All you need is a Silver or Gold account, an Xbox 360 with Internet access, and a storage device, and you're ready to get points, queue up game and video downloads to your Xbox 360 and more, all from the convenience of your PC. You can even renew your subscription and easily manage your account online. Just visit this site: http://marketplace.xbox.com. See you on Xbox LIVE! Thank you for using Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Thank you for using Microsoft Billing Services.

Xbox LIVE Team

Note: Please do not respond to this message. For complete billing information for your account, go to www.xbox.com/.../accounts. For more information on online safety visit www.microsoft.com/phishing. Click here to update your email address and communication preferences: live.xbox.com/.../UIPStartPage.aspx%3Fappid=xboxcom_contactPreferences Microsoft respects your privacy, to learn more, please read our online privacy statement at go.microsoft.com/fwlink Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052

Form: 78

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't know if you need email headers or any other information to prove that I participated in a promotion on March 2, but I am happy to provide anything you ask.

Sorry this didn't help.