VIP Rewards

Over two weeks ago my question was very kindly answered vy a member of the support team. I was assured that I would have access to rewards under the VIP section of my account within two weeks however as of yet this is not the case.

I would thoroughly appreciate if someone could advise/assist me with this.

See link below for original question

Many Thanks
JON1X303

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/390639.aspx 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Jon,

Every member with an active Xbox LIVE membership received the same e-mail you copied and pasted in the linked forum post. It was just telling you that over the last 10 years that Xbox LIVE has been active how you've compared to others around the world. Not quite sure what a Platinum Member is, nor have I ever heard of one in my 6 years of being a LIVE member. I do know people that have been members from day one, and asking around no one's every heard of a "platinum member".

If you haven't received your badges that the Rewards agent was talking about you'll want to ping them again in regards to that.

There isn't any sort of VIP section of your account other than what's listed under the Xbox LIVE Rewards section here.

These were things over the years that you've earned from badges, to avatar props, etc.

You may want to read over the FAQ for Xbox LIVE Rewards here in regards to VIP Rewards.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.