very upset about my points

I still havent recieved the 600 ms points for the beginning of the year holiday sale xbox had..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there! This sounds like a promotion on the Dashboard? Can you tell me if you purchased a subscription? How many months? Was there a discount? Bonus time?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There was 12 months on the card. It said 4-6 weeks and its been since early january. I t was a offer renew you xbox live 12 month gold card and receive 600 ms points back, i received the ones from my live rewards but none from the special offer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey WoW! The 4-6 weeks usually applies to after the end of the promotion so it could easily have run past when you purchased it. Let me do a little digging! In the meantime can you verify that you have checked all emails linked to your GT? Including your WLID and preferred? Contact preference? Billing contact? As well as spam/junk/trash folders?

Sorry this didn't help.

yes i have..and i still have not received it..it was for the first week in JAN....and COD map pack drops on the 20th so hopefully i can get them before them that would be great

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again! I'm afraid the offer ran through February so you may have to wait a bit longer to see those points as they're still rolling out those emails. Will you keep checking and let me know if you still haven't received them by the 20th and we'll see what we can do :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope still havent go them they gave me 400 but not the other 600. I'm just starting to believe they cheated me out of what i earned i renewed my live gold thinking i was getting a total of 1000 points between the rewards program and the special offer and i get 400 in 3 months not too happy. Pay all this money for xbox and to play online and i cant even get what i earned its sad to me PS3 is looking real nice right about now. Sorry to say that, I love my xbox but if they cant even get this right after me spending money on this then i dont want be part of xbox until they find a better way of making sure people get what earned. THANK YOU

Sorry this didn't help.

If you renewed your 12 month gold membership with a card purchased from a game store the awards do not apply to you. Sorry

Sorry this didn't help.

@MrSugar - The OP was referring to a dashboard promotion that would give points for using a prepaid card. So it would apply.

Sorry this didn't help.

Problem is promotional events that require card purchases usually do not register the redeemed code properly. He will not receive his points because he was faulted with his card purchase code. Thank you

Sorry this didn't help.

well actually i bought it from wal mart, and if xbox is going to be a *** to me i will just stop buying their products period you guys put a special offer up saying if i renewed my xbox live gold 12 month subscription i would get 600 points back and i did not receive so basically i take it as xbox says this just to get people to spend more money on their products i wish i would have known you guys were going to cheat me, then i could have saved the damn near 1200 bucks i spent on multiple xboxes over the 5 years because of red ring and open trays...and no it did not answer my question and when i called 2 months ago the dude told me he saw me on the list and they hadnt got to me but that was 2 months ago and he gave me a code so when i called you guys would see that i had the problem of not receiving my proper benefits...not to mention when i call now i have to talk to an automatic machine for 10 minutes bfore i can actually talk to someone real then they put me on hold forever...bunch of joke if thats how they feel so miss me with the bull

Sorry this didn't help.