Ubi lied to me

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/D-Ran/media/image_3.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/D-Ran/image_3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

might take a minute to go back and fourth from phone to here since this page keeps reloading every time I go between pages but here's the gist. Ubi set on the xbox one home page "register now for guaranteed access to the rainbow six siege beta. I did on September 14th. Said in an email "ok, just a few more steps. You'll receive an email in the next week to finish the process". 10 days later I had not received any email so I messages them. As you'll hopefully see in the attempt to post pics above, I got an email saying "sorry, here's your code" but the code didn't work, had already been used. Emailed back saying it was not good and was responded with "please provide proof you were guaranteed" so I did then was told sorry you weren't chosen for beta access. Microsoft please listen. I really don't ask a lot but please get on people who "guarantee" something then take it back. This is THE definition of false advertising. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well, I can't seem to add pics from photobucket to show the full emails and proof of guaranteed access but I'd be happy to give it to any Microsoft official who should care to email me and ask for them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there D B A TBag!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. As of October 4th the Rainbow Six Siege beta ended. For more information, you can check out the Rainbow Six Siege Beta Blog Post. In the future, you will need to continue to work with UBISOFT Support regarding beta access codes. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.